We are dedicated to helping you in immigration with right support services at reasonable prices.
Fee in Japanese Yen (Tax not included)
*1 Face to face consultation is 3,000 yen per 30 mins. If we sign the contract eventually, we will return the paid fee by allocating the amount to the contract payment.
*2 Tax is not included.
*3 With regard to Visa
・The revenue stamps are not included. ・Above fees are for our applications to Immigration Bureau in Tokyo and in Chiba.
*4 We will make a quotation and will proceed with the application upon receipt of your payment.
Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Service shall apply to all services provided by Amie Immigration Law Office.
- We do our best to achieve the most desirable outcome. However, we cannot always guarantee the successful result. The procedure may take longer than initially expected if the documents and information we request from you are not provided in time, and/or if the authority requests any additional information.
Fees are not refundable even if the outcome is not up to your expectation.
- Once we enter into a contract with you, the fees are not refundable, even if you decide not to make an application for any reason.
- Amie Immigration Law Office shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, lost profits or other losses incurred by you or any third party as a result of our services.
- If what you have informed us turns out to be untrue, you may suffer disadvantages at the examination of your visa application or you may even be charged with a crime.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the law of Japan. The Chiba District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from or in connection with our services.