Family Support Services
Many things may turn out to be difficult to you in this country in the beginning particularly if you are not fluent in Japanese. For example, the children’s school and their study can become issues to worry about. Japanese schools may look different to foreigners.
With experience of living in different cultures, foreign education, and more than 10 years of a tutor experience, and as a mother of two children, I can be of your help.
For example, I can attend you to a meeting with your children’s teachers at school and I can help your children with their homework.
- Attending a meeting with your children’s teachers at school
- Help your children with their homework
- Support for opening your bank account
- Support of settling the public utility payments (Electricity/Gas/Water)
- Orientation of how to use the transportation in Tokyo/Chiba
- Attending to the ward office in your area
- Support for finding the sport gym nearby
- Support for finding the after-school activities
We can support you flexibly on your requet. Please contact us for details.